Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Colin Pemberton
Dr. Colin Pemberton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ, with other offices in Newark, NJ and East Orange, NJ (and 5 other locations). He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pemberton is affiliated with East Orange General Hospital, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Colin Pemberton has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Colin Pemberton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Michael Oconnor
Psychiatry, Geriatric Medicine, Clinical Psychology, Internal Medicine
Newark, NJ 0.46 mi45
Dr. Roberta Lane
Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Newark, NJ 0.63 mi33