A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Pemberton graduated from University of the West Indies, Cave Hill, Barbados.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pemberton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pemberton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Colin Pemberton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Colin A. Pemberton practice?
Dr. Colin Pemberton practices Internal Medicine near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Orange, NJ and Maplewood, NJ.
See Newark Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nick Pemberton, Dr. Nickolas Pemberton, Dr. Nicky Pemberton, Dr. Nicholas Pemberton