A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Ross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Mental Disorders
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ross has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Timberlawn Hospital
- Del Amo Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin Andrew Ross MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Colin A. Ross practice?
- Dr. Colin Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Colin Ross practices Psychiatry near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Psychiatrists.