Dr. Colin Ross MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Richardson, TX

February 26th, 2012
past patient at Timberlawn Hospital in Dallas TX
Dr. Ross was the most amazing, knowlegable and effective Dr. that I have ever worked with for D.I.D. My experience with him at Timberlawn was excellant. I have never wittnessed any doctor so impressive and EFFECTIVE as he was with not only myself(selves) then him. I could not wait untill the days that he would be at the hospital to work with us in a group session. Not only was it helpful when working with him personally, but everyone he worked with I always became aware of something that also pertained to us also. I will never forget Dr. Colin Ross EVER. I highly recommend him for anyone who is dealing with D.I.D. The whole program as a whole was extemely helpfull, yes intense at the same time, but it was unlike any program I have ever been to, and that has been many. I can happily say that I am fully inigrated at this time although still struggle with dealing with triggers from my past but I do not have to switch to deal with it myself. Sometimes though I wish I would. It is not easy having been segmented for so many years and now having to be the only one coping with life as a survivor of horrible abuse and the long lasting effects that remain. I am just thanfull that Dr. Ross taught me the tools that I need today to live the best that I can today. The experience at Timberlawn I can definetly and honostly say saved my life!

April 5th, 2011
Miss
My experience with Dr. Colin Ross was when I was inpatient. Dr. Ross speaks clearly and is responsive to patient feelings. He is serious about his duty and "pushes" patients to challenge themself. I benefitted greatly from Dr. Ross' therapy group and his trauma program.

January 17th, 2011
the best psychiatrist
I have been under Dr. Ross's care several times during the '90.I only received excellent care and was able to do part integration. He never has influenced me on thinking something I was, that I was not. Given the change,I would go back today for full integration.