A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Sherrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Sherrill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherrill
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sherrill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Sherrill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherrill graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Sherrill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center Inc
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin Griffith Sherrill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Colin G. Sherrill practice?
- Dr. Colin Sherrill has 1 office location.
Dr. Colin Sherrill practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Orthopedic Surgeons.