A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Sherrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Sherrill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherrill
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sherrill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Sherrill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherrill graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Sherrill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center Inc
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin Griffith Sherrill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Colin G. Sherrill practice?
- Dr. Colin Sherrill has 1 office location.
Dr. Colin Sherrill practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Surgeons.