A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Sumida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Sumida is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sumida
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sumida Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Sumida, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sumida graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Sumida has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin W Sumida MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Colin W. Sumida practice?
- Dr. Colin Sumida has 1 office location.
Dr. Colin Sumida practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Frankfort, IL.
See Frankfort Cardiologists.