A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Murphy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital
- Milford Regional Medical Center
- Primary Care Physicians of Milford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Ann Murphy MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colleen A. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Colleen Murphy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Colleen Murphy practices Internal Medicine near Milford, MA.
See Milford Internists.