A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Murphy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital
- Milford Regional Medical Center
- Primary Care Physicians of Milford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murphy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans