A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Aalbers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Aalbers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Aalbers, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aalbers graduated from Touro University, Vallejo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Aalbers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Valley
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Carson Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Marie Aalbers DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colleen M. Aalbers practice?
- Dr. Colleen Aalbers has 1 office location.
Dr. Colleen Aalbers practices Family Medicine near Minden, NV.
See Minden Primary Care Doctors.