Dr. Colleen Allorto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Colleen Allorto?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Colleen Allorto?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

November 18th, 2015

Great bedside manner, excellent diagnosis

My children have been treated by Dr. Allorto for 3 years. Each time we visit, she is attentive and thorough, and her diagnosis is right every time. I appreciate her bedside manner, and know that she is going to do her best to treat my children. I don't always like the wait, but it is always worth it!

September 7th, 2014

Horrible communication and bedside manner

I left a previous practice because she was the new doctor, and she recommended horrible treatment for my asthmatic son. (Steam shower to "breakup his congestion") and that he wouldn't need antibiotics because she doesn't like to give them. I told her we would be back with a full blown infection if not treated, she insisted. 2 days later we were back and on meds. The practice I went to uses her practice as rotating on calls. Lucky for us he was on call this weekend. Not! My daughter is 8 weeks, and has a cold that has been getting increasingly worse. I called yesterday morning and told Dr. Allorto what was wrong. She said typicall she doesn't order meds this young, but sounded like she really needed them now. Asked my pharmacy, the number to the pharmacy and I have her my daughters current weight. She said to start the antibiotics and follow up with our pediatrician this Monday. I called the pharmacy last night to see if the Rx was ready, they said no. Went to get it today, still no Rx. Page the dr again and she yelled at me! Said, "She's only 8weeks! I would never call in medication this young!" Then said, um, it is 5 o'clock! Can't this wait until tomorrow by now!? More words followed including her telling me that I need to understand that other people are busy and I'm not the only person out there! I will be discussing this with my current pediatrician. Ridiculous!

December 19th, 2011

A little harsh

Waited in office for over an hour and my baby started crying. Was called back then and dr allorto said I had a fussy baby.

September 12th, 2008

I think she is the best

June 15th, 2008

She is an excellent doctor who takes time to explain things and answers all your questions and does not make you feel rushed

February 3rd, 2015