inactive

Colleen Q Bratsch DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 2nd, 2015
This doctor was the on call OB/GYN at Saint Thomas Hospital in Murfreesboro. She kept trying to sent my sister home from the ER. My sister was hemoraging from a miscarriage and her blood pressure was 46/24. I do not trust the judgement of this doctor or professional diagnosis.

November 9th, 2015
Dr. Bratsch is a wonderful doctor. She really listens and 'knows' exactly what women need to hear. She is confident and I never got the feeling she was guessing at anything.

May 13th, 2015
boring and bland nit helpful
She is very much lacking any kind of personality. She is dry. She doesn't smile barely talks. And doesn't really answer questions

January 14th, 2015
One star, wish I could leave none
Induced my birth for "elevated blood pressure" towards the end of pregnancy. Didn't discuss the pros and cons, didn't diagnose or treat for preeclampsia, not even high blood pressure. Not a good reason to induce labor by any standards and I narrowly avoided c-section as a result. Would not recommend her for my dog.

March 9th, 2012
Fabulous Dr.
Dr. Bratsch is an amazing OB/GYN. I've seen her for years and she has always been right on with diagnosis, preventative care and now a c-section. I haven't found a physician that is a thorough, friendly and helpful.