A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Breske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Breske
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Breske Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Breske, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Breske graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Breske has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Joan Breske MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colleen J. Breske practice?
- Dr. Colleen Breske has 1 office location.
Dr. Colleen Breske practices Family Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Family Physicians.