A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Brown is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Cecilia Brown MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colleen C. Brown practice?
- Dr. Colleen Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Colleen Brown practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Marshall, MI.
See Indianapolis Primary Care Doctors.