A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Brown is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Cecilia Brown MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colleen C. Brown practice?
- Dr. Colleen Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Colleen Brown practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Family Physicians.