A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Campbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Campbell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Charmaine Campbell MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colleen C. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Colleen Campbell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Colleen Campbell practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Temple Terrace, FL.
See Tampa Internists.