A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Channick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Channick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Channick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Channick graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Channick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Channick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Colleen L. Channick practice?
Dr. Colleen Channick practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pulmonologists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, and Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.