A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen McBratney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen McBratney is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McBratney
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McBratney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen McBratney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McBratney graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Marie McBratney MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colleen M. McBratney practice?
- Dr. Colleen McBratney has 1 office location.
- Dr. Colleen McBratney practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Elmendorf Afb, AK.