A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen McBratney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen McBratney is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen McBratney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McBratney graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Marie McBratney MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colleen M. McBratney practice?
- Dr. Colleen McBratney has 1 office location.
- Dr. Colleen McBratney practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Elmendorf Afb, AK.