Overall Review

3.0

April 30th, 2013
Dr. Christian has become more than an eye doctor to us.
Imagine as brand new parents, your told that our first born child at 6 months old will need surgery to correct his crossed eyes. At Wills Eye Hospital is where we first met Doctor Christian back in 1991 and we have been with her ever since in fact when she relocated to Lansdale, Pa, we absolutely made the trip from NJ just to see her. In fact she now sees all five of our children and we wouldn't go any where else. Her bedside manner, care and medical knowledge is impeccable. She is part of our family and we look forward to our visits every time. Dr. Christian being a mom herself really understands how you feel and will put you at ease immediately. I would think that being a patient for almost 22 years should say it all.

April 9th, 2012
Disappointed
Made a first time appointment weeks in advance for my daughter. The appointment time was changed on us two weeks prior. No paperwork was sent out for initial visit. Called about 3 hours ahead of new appointment time to confirm address. Office staff member at opthalimic associates in Lansdale gave out incorrect address (100 N Broad St.). Called again after searching the area for the practice, and this time got the address of 1000 N Broad Street. Arrived late as a result of the incorrect information provided. Office staff turned us away and never took responsibility. Claimed that they spoke to their HR dept upstairs, and that they make no exceptions. Would not recommend based on this new patient experience.

October 29th, 2010
Dr. Christian is the most caring doctor I have ever met. She is so dedicated and truly cares about her patients, she has operated on me 3 times and I would travel to a different state if I needed to to be able to have her operate on me. I cannot reccomend her highly enough.