A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Chun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Chun is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chun
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Chun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Chun, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Chun graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Chun has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Sau Yuen Chun MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Colleen S. Chun practice?
- Dr. Colleen Chun has 1 office location.
Dr. Colleen Chun practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Pediatric Specialists.