A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Chun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Chun is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Chun, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Chun graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Chun has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Colleen S. Chun practice?
Dr. Colleen Chun practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Preventive Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians, Portland Pediatric Specialists, Portland Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Portland Infectious Disease Doctors.