A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Chun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Chun is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Chun, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Chun graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Chun has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Sau Yuen Chun MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Colleen S. Chun practice?
- Dr. Colleen Chun has 1 office location.
Dr. Colleen Chun practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Infectious Disease Doctors.