A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Coleman, Board-Certified Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Coleman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Coleman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Marie Coleman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Colleen M. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Colleen Coleman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Colleen Coleman practices Ophthalmology near Monroe Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Langhorne, PA.
See Monroe Township Ophthalmologists.