A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Coleman, Board-Certified Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coleman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Coleman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Coleman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Coleman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen M Coleman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Colleen M. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Colleen Coleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Colleen Coleman practices Ophthalmology near Monroe Township, NJ.
See Monroe Township Ophthalmologists.