A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Collins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Collins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Collins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Anna Jaques Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Maria Collins MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colleen M. Collins practice?
- Dr. Colleen Collins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Colleen Collins practices Internal Medicine near Georgetown, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Revere, MA.
See Georgetown Internists.