A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Cooper, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Cooper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen A Cooper MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Colleen A. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Colleen Cooper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Colleen Cooper practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Stroudsburg, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.