A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Correa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Correa is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Correa, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Correa graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Correa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Correa DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Colleen Correa practice?
- Dr. Colleen Correa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Colleen Correa practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Neenah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI.
See Neenah Physiatrists.