A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Coughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Coughlin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coughlin
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coughlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Coughlin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Coughlin graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Coughlin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- ANMC - Cardiology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Magdelen Coughlin MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Colleen M. Coughlin practice?
- Dr. Colleen Coughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Colleen Coughlin practices Cardiovascular Disease near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Cardiologists.