A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Coughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Coughlin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Coughlin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Coughlin graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Coughlin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- ANMC - Cardiology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Magdelen Coughlin MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Colleen M. Coughlin practice?
- Dr. Colleen Coughlin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Colleen Coughlin practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD and Anchorage, AK.
See Rockville Cardiologists.