A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Cunningham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Cunningham, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Cunningham has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Marie Cunningham MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Colleen M. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Colleen Cunningham has 1 office location.
Dr. Colleen Cunningham practices Pediatrics near Avondale, AZ.
See Avondale Pediatricians.