A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Murphy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Murphy MD is a female Oncologist , has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Colleen Murphy practice?
- Dr. Colleen Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Colleen Murphy practices Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Medical Oncology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons, Aurora Plastic Surgeons, and Aurora Oncologists.