Dr. Colleen Murphy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Colleen Murphy?

July 30th, 2016

Inexperience and Overcharing

First words upon greeting me as a new patient 'I'm the last person you want to see'. Her self deprecating humour and her unwillingness to look me in the eye as she was talking about my diagnosis did not inspire the kind of trust needed to embark on a journey of surgery for bc. No follow up calls afterwards either. Then got her 1 hour consult bill for $750, along with a bill for the 1 hour consult with the MO doctor for $650. This was outrageous compared to the 1 hour consult bill for $133 I received for another local BC surgeon who was way more experienced than Dr. Murphy (22years vs Murphy's 10), and who was much better at conveying scary information and going through all of the options, and who took her time in explaining things while looking me in the eye. Won't be trusting Dr. Murphy with my care.

May 5th, 2015

Excellent, caring woman with a and exceptional staff.

August 24th, 2013

DR. COLLEEN D. MURPHY, M.D. IS ONE OF THE FINEST SURGEONS IN THE U.S.A.!

Dr. Colleen D. Murphy, M.D. is one of the most highly skilled, competent, most thoroughly trained, efficient, kind and personable medical doctors that I know! Although she is petite, packed into her diminutive frame is a surgeon that works with incredible skill and expertise! In my opinion, she is one of the most meticulous, well-trained breast surgeons in the entire country. In addition, Dr. Murphy has assembled a competent staff who provide her patients with the best of care in regards to scheduling, gathering information for you prior to your scheduled surgery, billing your insurance company and upbeat, personable and positive. I feel particularly blessed to have had Dr. Colleen D. Murphy as MY surgeon!

July 15th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Murphy

I found Dr. Murphy and her staff to be very warm and caring. Dr. Murphy takes all the time you need to answer any questions you might have, and makes sure you understand all of the options available in your situation. She is obviously very knowledgable in the breast cancer and breast surgery arena, but is very relatable when sharing information. Her surgical abilities impressed me, but more importantly impressed even my very, very picky plastic surgeon! I highly recommend Dr. Murphy to any woman who requires breast surgery and information about treatment options. I always felt I was in good hands when I was in her care.

June 21st, 2013

DR. COLLEEN MURPHY IS AN OUTSTANDING PHYSICIAN AND A PHENOMENAL PERSON!

November 21st, 2012

I have never experienced a doctor's office quite like Dr. Murphy's. Dr. Murphy and her staff are extremely personable, professional, and caring. I never have to wait and am extremely confident about the care i recieve there. There is a world of difference between a breast specialist and just a regular general surgeon. I recommend her - HANDS DOWN!

January 19th, 2017