Oncology Specialist (cancer), Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  DR. COLLEEN D. MURPHY, M.D. IS ONE OF THE FINEST SURGEONS IN THE U.S.A.!  |  show details
by GRATEFUL TO DR. COLLEEN D. MURPHY, M.D., DENVER, COLORADO on Aug 24th, 2013

Dr. Colleen D. Murphy, M.D. is one of the most highly skilled, competent, most thoroughly trained, efficient, kind and personable medical doctors that I know! Although she is petite, packed into her diminutive frame is a surgeon that works with incredible skill and expertise! In my opinion, she is one of the most meticulous, well-trained breast surgeons in the entire country. In addition, Dr. Murphy has assembled a competent staff who provide her patients with the best of care in regards to scheduling, gathering information for you prior to your scheduled surgery, billing your insurance company and upbeat, personable and positive. I feel particularly blessed to have had Dr. Colleen D. Murphy as MY surgeon!

|  I highly recommend Dr. Murphy  |  show details
by Amy G. on Jul 15th, 2013

I found Dr. Murphy and her staff to be very warm and caring. Dr. Murphy takes all the time you need to answer any questions you might have, and makes sure you understand all of the options available in your situation. She is obviously very knowledgable in the breast cancer and breast surgery arena, but is very relatable when sharing information. Her surgical abilities impressed me, but more importantly impressed even my very, very picky plastic surgeon! I highly recommend Dr. Murphy to any woman who requires breast surgery and information about treatment options. I always felt I was in good hands when I was in her care.

|  DR. COLLEEN DAWN MURPHY IS AN OUTSTANDING PHYSICIAN AND SURGEON IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD.  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2013

IF YOU HAVE THE PRIVILEGE OF HAVING DR. COLLEEN MURPHY FOR YOUR BREAST SURGEON, YOU WILL BE MOST FORTUNATE! SHE HAS ALL OF THE REQUISITE SKILLS OF AN EXPERT SURGEON AND SHE ALSO HAS THE OUTSTANDING ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE CLEARLY WITH HER PATIENTS. SHE IS TRULY A BLESSING TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF HER PATIENTS!

|  show details
Nov 21st, 2012

I have never experienced a doctor's office quite like Dr. Murphy's. Dr. Murphy and her staff are extremely personable, professional, and caring. I never have to wait and am extremely confident about the care i recieve there. There is a world of difference between a breast specialist and just a regular general surgeon. I recommend her - HANDS DOWN!