by Dustan Burns on Feb 16th, 2011

Dr Dooley is always professional and efficient. She doesnt spend a lot of time chit-chatting which I like.

by Brian, his mom, dad, and grandmother on Jun 29th, 2010

Dr. Dooley has been our son's pediatrician since birth. He is now 18 and will have his last visit with her this summer. We will miss her very much. We have appreciated the expertise she has shown as a pediatrician and have always been satisfied with our visits to her. We highly recommend Dr. Dooley.

Caring and patient show details Caring and patient
by Joy and Lily's Mom on Jul 16th, 2009

Dr Dooley is both my girls pediatrician. She is great with kids.When I have non-urgent concerns and leave her a phone message, she will call me back personally to answer my questions even after office hour.

Phenomenal doctor show details Phenomenal doctor
May 20th, 2009

Dr. Dooley is just great. She is very experienced and yet very caring. She is always considerate of you and your child's needs. She is going to be the pediatrician for our next child too. I highly recommend her.

Pediatrician show details Pediatrician
by Citysearch User on Aug 14th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Dooley has been my family`s pediatrician for over ten years -- she is awesome. She has a great way with kids and they always feel comfo...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
by Sally on Jun 20th, 2008

My 2 boys have been going to Dr. Dooley for many years and she is great with them. She takes the time with us and always follows up when needed regarding lab & x-ray. She is straightforward and speaks in laymen terms. My kids and I have a good relationship with her.