A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Feltmate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Feltmate is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Feltmate, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Gestational Trophoblastic Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hydatidiform Mole
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Feltmate graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Feltmate has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feltmate accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Colleen M. Feltmate practice?
Dr. Colleen Feltmate practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hyannis, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.