A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Flaherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Flaherty is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flaherty
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flaherty Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaherty graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Flaherty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Ann Flaherty DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colleen A. Flaherty practice?
- Dr. Colleen Flaherty has 1 office location.
Dr. Colleen Flaherty practices Family Medicine near Lewisburg, PA.
See Lewisburg Family Physicians.