Overall Review

3.4

July 11th, 2016
Terrible experience
I have never been treated so poorly at a doctor's office in my life. Dr. Foos and her nurse practitioner were not only cold and condescending, they totally misdiagnosed me. After being treated like the scum of the earth in her office and being prescribed the wrong medication, Dr. Foos showed zero courtesy to me in other capacities. I originally chose her because I wanted a female OBGYN in the area with good credentials. I realize now that this criteria I originally had in mind tells one nothing about the quality of care you will receive.

January 22nd, 2016
I was and am still not happy here and will be moving my care elsewhere I feel that my situation was not taken seriously and am not satisfied with the care that has been given to me

December 25th, 2015
Worst physician ever
Dr. Foos berates her patients. Instead of trying to establish a good rapport with her patients and emphasizing the physician-patient relationship in healthcare decision-making, she prefers a paternalistic approach and really does not seem to value or even care about her patients' input. Be very skeptical of the positive reviews. Avoid like the plague.

September 16th, 2015
Rude and miserable
Incredibly disrespectful. Worst bedside manner I've ever seen in a physician. Has definite God complex.

June 30th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Foos since I decided that I was ready to have children, but my previous gynecologist didn't do obstetrics anymore. A friend recommended Dr. Foos to me since I wanted a female OBGYN. She provided prenatal care for both of my children, but for different reasons was not the doctor to deliver my children. Once my husband and I decided we were done having children and I had some complications with my monthly period, Dr. Foos recommended that I have the NovaSure procedure to help with my monthly periods. I had that done during the summer of 2014 and after several months, I am happy to report that I am part of the 30% that do not have a monthly period after having the NovaSure procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Foos for all OBGYN needs and the NovaSure procedure!

March 18th, 2015
Best of the Best!
Dr. Foos and her staff are excellent. I had a hysterectomy and Dr. Foos was wonderful! When I was discharged from the hospital, her staff called to see how I was doing. Whenever I had a question about anything they never make me feel uncomfortable or embarrassed. They are easy to talk to and take all the time they need to with me. I feel blessed to have gone to this practice.

February 25th, 2015
Poor Bedside Manner and Not Very Thorough
Dr. Foos has a very poor bedside manner. She does not listen well, and often appears to have a preconceived notion about the reason for a visit. She appears to have some control issues, and in my experience, she can make patients feel very disrespected. For example, she has repeatedly berated me for smoking a couple packs of cigarettes a few years ago. I could offer many more examples of how disrespectul she has been, but feel that it is not appropriate to provide too much detail in a public forum. Also, she recently provided a very questionable diagnosis on the basis of 1 test. She appeared to rush to judgment, and calls to her office for further guidance have been unreturned. For all of these reasons, I cannot recommend her as a compassionate or thorough care provider of women.

February 6th, 2015
Rude and unprofessional
Could hear her mocking an elderly patient in hall with staff. HIPAA violation+highly disrespectful physician.

January 14th, 2015
Great doctor! I highly recommend her!

July 16th, 2014
Looking elsewhere
I went to Dr Foos for a preconception appointment to ask some basic questions and she seemed completely inconvenienced with me being there. Not the bedside manner I was hoping for in an OB/GYN. I didn't even ask her everything I wanted to because she made me feel so awkward and stupid. I will be seeking another doctor immediately. A complete waste of a $35 copay,

September 10th, 2013
Simply the best!
Dr. Foos and her staff are simply wonderful. They always go above and beyond for their patients. I would recommend her to all of my friends and family!

April 22nd, 2013
Wonderful!
I had many difficulties with my pregnancies. Dr. Foos always took as much time as she needed with me. She explains things easily for my to understand. Her staff is excellent. They are courteous and always answer the phone right away when I call. The billing is wonderful too. My insurance gave me some issues and the billing person took care of everything for me.