Dr. Colleen Guiry MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Milford, NH

4.8

December 29th, 2016
Amazing physician
I have been seeing Dr. Guiry for over 10+ years. What I love about her is that she is very caring, takes the time to listen to your concerns, goes above and beyond in determining the best treatments or referrals. Thank you Dr. Guiry for your compassion and outstanding service.

November 2nd, 2013
The Best Doctor in New England
Dr. Guiry has been our family physician for many years. She has seen my children grow up healthy and happy. She has treated me as not only a valued patient but as a friend. She has wept with us relating to our losses and she has celebrated our births. She is a wonderful and knowledgable physician and should treat you in the highest tradition of the Hippocratic Oath.

August 2nd, 2012
Dr. Guiry has been my Dr. for many years. She is very caring and can dianose most all my problems but is never adverse to sending me to a specialist if necessary.

December 11th, 2010
Dr. Guiry is an excellent Doctor
Dr. Guiry has been my primary care physician since the mid 1990s she has given my children and I outstanding care, if on occasion there is a longer wait time than usual it is because another patient may have needed a little extra time. She does not cut the next patient short to catch up she gives each patient the time they need. So if she runs a little late on rare occasions that is comforting to me because it could be my child or myself on another day that may need a little extra time. She is a caring compassionate doctor and I really appreciate that because several years go when my son was feeling sick she was able to fit my son into her schedule and because she takes the time to really listen to her patients closely and carefully examine them she accurately diagnosed my sons appendicitis, even though he wasnt exhibiting the typical symptoms. if she hadnt caught it when she did my ex-husband and son would have been in a very remote part of Maine and might not have been able to get to a hospital fast enough. It upsets me that the person who wrote their review before me gave such a poor review because I had been seeing Dr. Guiry for so many years and from my experience it is very rare for her to run significantly late. I think she is an awesome doctor.

June 22nd, 2009
Appointments
Four months to get an appointment for a physical is unacceptable.