A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Halfpenny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Halfpenny, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Halfpenny, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Halfpenny graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Halfpenny has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Halfpenny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Colleen P. Halfpenny practice?
Dr. Colleen Halfpenny practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.