inactive

Colleen N Hawthorne MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 7th, 2011
Great Dr...
Love her support and clarity on your issues. She really helped with progressing with my depression and grief. I would recommend her for anyone going through mental health issues.

January 3rd, 2011
Excellent Doctor
My daughter was diagnosed with a mental illness. Dr. Hawthorne was very helpful in explaining treatment options as well as the side effects of medicines that had been prescribed by other doctors. I am a physician, but I was completely in the dark about the process of dealing with mental illness. Dr. Hawthorne spent time explaining this and as a result, I have my daughter back. She is a caring, compassionate physician with a calm, reassuring demeanor. I highly recommend her.

December 30th, 2010
Fabulous Doctor!
I initially heard about Dr. Hawthorne from a friend. I was skeptical and a little scared when I went to her but she was extremely kind and caring in her approach. It almost felt like she was family and my embarrassment was quickly put to rest. She was able to quickly diagnose the problem and prescribe a treatment plan. Turns out that she was very correct and effective for me. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing psychiatric treatment.

December 27th, 2010
Very good experience.Very professional.

December 27th, 2010
I am extremely happy with the treatment services received from Dr. Hawthorne. The care, concern, and compassion demonstrated, is genuine. Her knowledge, cultural competence and professionalism sets her apart from other providers. She is a Dr. I can trust.

December 27th, 2010
Dr. Hawthornes expertise has proven invaluable to me and my family. As a consummate professional, she is a thoughtful, compassionate, and knowledge physician who has demonstrated care and concern for my mental well being. Without reservation, I have recommended her to family, friends, and colleagues, several of whom have benefited tremendously from her services. Among the qualities I find most endearing are her communication skills and accessibility, especially on short notice.

December 27th, 2010
Looks at the full picture
In adddition to her extensive medical training Dr Hawthorne has always taken the time to understand the social and cultural context of her patients. In addition to serving her patients she was worked diligently to improve behavioural health within her broader community. Her advice and counsel to me has been insightful and incredibly helpful.

December 17th, 2010
Dr. Hawthorne is insightful, informed and compassionate. she truly is a gifted praticitioner, who cures, not simply treats symptoms. she directs patients to wellness.

December 10th, 2010
Phenomenal psychiatry treatment
The overall experience with Dr. Hawthorne was excellent. She was very caring and listened to me. She took as much time as needed to explain medical terminology and prescriptions. She is one of the best physicians I've ever had. I highly recommend Dr. Hawthorne to anyone who has psychiatry needs. Superb physician!

December 5th, 2010
Avoid this doctor
Horrible physician, horrible skills, horrible knowledge, horrible bedside manners, horrible, horrible person.

April 14th, 2009
Frankly, she is the one who needs psychiatric help.