A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Healy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Healy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Healy graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Healy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Healy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans