A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Healy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Healy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Healy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Healy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Healy graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Healy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen M Healy MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Colleen M. Healy practice?
- Dr. Colleen Healy has 1 office location.
Dr. Colleen Healy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Longboat Key, FL.
See Longboat Key Internists and Longboat Key Cardiologists.