Dr. Colleen Jo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Colleen Jo?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 6th, 2012

Amazing Doctor

When my daughter was a scant two months old, we found out that she had pulmonary stenosis, a defect that causes a valve in the heart to be overly thick and makes the heart work too hard. It was a terrifying experience often time our little girl had purple hands, feet, lips, and sometimes even her ankles. She was more listless than she should have been, and when I found out she had to have surgery at three months old, I was terrifyed. Dr. Jo was a constant source of support. She spent extra time with us, making sure we understood what was going on and how the procedure would work. She didn't mince words or assume that we wouldn't be able to follow her medical lingo. All in all, she is a wonderful, caring, and professional woman who I would reccomend in a heartbeat. My daughter is now 3 years old and continues to see this woman as a healthy, vibrant, toddler.

February 23rd, 2017