Dr. Colleen Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Colleen Johnson?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 19th, 2011

Dr. Colleen Johnson is rude!

Went to the ER at 11pm in Plesanton, CA because I was in a lot of pain and finally Dr. Johnson camein,sat down and asked me a few questions then made her diagnoses. Yeeeup, she felt nothing was wrong and to follow up with my primary and to up my pain medication if I'm in so much pain. I didn't go to the ER for pain medication, I went because my pain is very excruciating. Dr. Johnson told me to just go home and basically I wasted my time going to the ERI would NEVER recommend Dr. Johnson to anymore! No sympathy for someone that goes to her for help,very rude and makes you feel like you mean nothing. So sad that we rely on doctors to help us when we need the help but can't offer it cause were just dollar signs when we walk thru that door.sincerely,A unhappy patient who was sent home without being properly diagnosed.

December 26th, 2015