Dr. Colleen Kavanagh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

July 5th, 2016
All Doctotrs should strive to be like Dr. K
I have been seeing Dr. Kavanagh since 2014 just after we moved across the country from FL and we had never been with Kaiser Permanente before. I was also 4 months into my first pregnancy. First off; we have never been more satisfied with our health insurance provider than we are with Kaiser! We have had Blue Cross and Aetna in the past; both equally horrible. With Kaiser everything is done in 1 building, and business is done very efficiently. I also feel that Kaiser mostly has happy employees which shows in how they treat us as their members! Kaiser Permanente is first class! Which brings me to Dr. Kavanagh; she is the most amazing Doctor I have had ever! I compare all my doctor experiences to her. She is very passionate and is always very upbeat and excited to see you. Above all, she is professional and genuinely cares for you. Always takes her time during appointments and answers all my questions or concerns same day via email which is so helpful. Her assistant is also wonderful! Now we are expecting baby #2 and I am so grateful Dr Kavanagh is my OB/Gyn to oversee my pregnancy!

June 25th, 2015
Awesome MD
I love Dr. Colleen Kavanagh, my first experience with her was awesome!

February 5th, 2013
Dr. Kavanagh - Best of Best OB/GYN
Dr Kavanagh has been my doctor for about 9 months. She has been very supportive through my cancer diagnosis and my chemo treatments. She's super solid and present in her care with me. Great bedside manner, unlike no other! Dr. K ..Rocks!

May 19th, 2011
Best OB GYN
Dr. Kavanagh has been my OB for 4 years and she has been with me through the toughest time in my life. She has literally held my hand and told me everything was going to be alright. Without her support and care, I would be lost.She is awesome.