A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Kennedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Kennedy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen I Kennedy MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Colleen I. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Colleen Kennedy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Colleen Kennedy practices Surgery near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Rockwall Surgeons.