A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Lawler-Bjornberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Lawler-Bjornberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Lawler-Bjornberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawler-Bjornberg graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lawler-Bjornberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen M Lawler-Bjornberg MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colleen M. Lawler-Bjornberg practice?
- Dr. Colleen Lawler-Bjornberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Colleen Lawler-Bjornberg practices Internal Medicine near Marion, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Carbondale, IL.
See Marion Internists.