A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Linehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Linehan, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linehan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Linehan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Linehan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Linehan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Anne Malek Linehan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colleen A. Linehan practice?
- Dr. Colleen Linehan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Colleen Linehan practices Family Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Family Physicians.