A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Linehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Linehan, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linehan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Linehan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Linehan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Linehan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Anne Malek Linehan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colleen A. Linehan practice?
- Dr. Colleen Linehan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Colleen Linehan practices Family Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Primary Care Doctors.