Dr. Colleen Linehan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Colleen Linehan?

January 9th, 2014

Complete Knee Replacement/Shoulder Clean Out

Dr. Linehan is a very professional person. She is kind, caring and she listens. I have been going to her now for about 2-3 years for shoulder surgery and knee surgery. She always asks if I have any questions and am I understanding what she is telling me. She explains things very well. I would recommend her to anyone. I also like seeing Lindsey she is also very professional. They make you feel like you are important not just a number. Thank you!!!!

October 8th, 2013

Great Doctor!

Dr. Linehan is very knowledgeable. She has excellent bedside manner. I am really impressed!

September 30th, 2013

So nice, huge smile

First, She comes across as a caring,very likeable person. Dedicated to her craft. When she walked into the room the first thing that struck me was her huge smile - Just lit up the room. Easy to talk to -- I would definitely recommend her to a friend.

February 11th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Linehan for about two years with shoulder problems. Finally had shoulder replacement 7 mos ago. I am having some difficuly with range of motion and have had to have scar tissue released under antistia. I trust her 100%. She is an awesome Doctor. I have recommended her to friends and family.

January 27th, 2012

Knee & Hip Replacement Surgeries

Colleen Linehan in my opinion is one of the best. She never left me hanging with questions, always told me what I wanted to know and needed to know. Any further bone surgeries I may need will be done by Dr. Linehan. Thank you doc!!!

June 25th, 2011

Great Doc

I have been seeing Dr. Linehan for a little over a year with shoulder problems. She has done everything short of replacing my shoulder and I'm thankful for that. She even sent me for a second opinion, but it has come to the point that it needs to be done. I am 100% confident in Dr. Linehan. She is caring, listens, and is very knowledgeable. She does not rush through her appointments. Her nurse Linsay is very pleasent also.

October 17th, 2017