A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Kennedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Kennedy, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kennedy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Colleen M. Kennedy practice?
Dr. Colleen Kennedy practices Family Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.