A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Kennedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Kennedy, BS, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen M Kennedy BS, DO, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colleen M. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Colleen Kennedy has 1 office location.
- Dr. Colleen Kennedy practices Family Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.