A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Kennedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Kennedy, BS, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen M Kennedy BS, DO, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colleen M. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Colleen Kennedy has 1 office location.
- Dr. Colleen Kennedy practices Family Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.