A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Marron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Marron, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marron graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Marron has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Benefis Healthcare
- Great Falls Clinic Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 10 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Montana Medicaid/Passport to Health - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Colleen M. Marron practice?
Dr. Colleen Marron practices Pediatrics near Great Falls, MT.
See Great Falls Pediatricians.