A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Maynard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Maynard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Maynard graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Maynard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Menorah Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Marie Maynard MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Colleen M. Maynard practice?
- Dr. Colleen Maynard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Colleen Maynard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.