A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen McCormick is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen McCormick, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. McCormick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen C McCormick MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Colleen C. McCormick practice?
- Dr. Colleen McCormick has 5 office locations.
Dr. Colleen McCormick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.