A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen McCormick is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen McCormick, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. McCormick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCormick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Colleen C. McCormick practice?
Dr. Colleen McCormick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.