Dr. Colleen Mccormick MD Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

October 27th, 2015
She spent the appropriate amount of time with me during my visits. She answered all my partners and my questions. She is matter of fact, but I appreciate that in a doctor. I do not want a doctor that beats around the bush.

August 26th, 2015
Perfunctory at best. Low energy. Cut and run surgeon.

July 16th, 2015
Consider yourself Warned
I am so glad to hear this woman is leaving compass oncology, and anywhere else that involves humans in a vulnerable position...literally. I had a horrible experience with her. I've had to have a lot of procedures, and dealt with many doctors...she is low on my list of people that I would ever waste a minute on. She walked in like you were lucky to have here there with you, brought in a man with her...not a genuine hello, how are you...is it all right if I bring in so and so...nope...not a word. She says get up on the table, spread em wide...no wider, and then asks the man to look closer while she shows off for him. He was young and good looking...not that there is anything wrong with that. I did however choose A WOMAN to minimize the amount of men peering into my business. I was scared, upset, and afraid of what was wrong with me. She had a HORRIBLE bedside manner, and didn't even show me or try to explain the ultrasound that she claimed she had gained some magic information from. You may think I am being extreme, and maybe you like doctors like that. But until you've almost been at death's door a couple of times, had to deal with doctors that think and act they are gods, and been in repeated situations that you are completely vulnerable and helpless...you may not want to judge. This woman is not someone I would refer to anyone I cared remotely for. The medical industry is quickly declining, and it is about the money and not the patients. I have found ONE...maybe two doctors that truly seem to care about me as a person. If you do choose to go to her by choice...good luck with that, and don't say you weren't warned. And that's putting it nicely.

June 21st, 2015
I am well educated 56 year old female. Had endometrial stromal sarcoma went to her for follow ups after my oncologist retired. This woman doesn't listen to her patients, has no interest in their input. For the first time in my life I got up and walked out telling her she was not an individual I could trust or go through such an experience with. Don't go to this person she isn't a doctor at heart.

June 13th, 2017