A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen McCoy is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen McCoy, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. McCoy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen McCoy MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colleen McCoy practice?
- Dr. Colleen McCoy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Colleen McCoy practices Internal Medicine near Williamsport, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Penn Yan, NY.
See Williamsport Internists.