A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen McGee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen McGee, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McGee graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. McGee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Mary McGee DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colleen M. McGee practice?
- Dr. Colleen McGee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Colleen McGee practices Family Medicine near Westminster, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Drexel Hill, PA.
See Westminster Family Physicians.