A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Nawab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nawab graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Nawab has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Dietz Nawab MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Colleen D. Nawab practice?
- Dr. Colleen Nawab has 1 office location.
Dr. Colleen Nawab practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Physiatrists.