A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Opremcak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Opremcak, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Opremcak graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Opremcak has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen M Opremcak MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Colleen M. Opremcak practice?
- Dr. Colleen Opremcak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Colleen Opremcak practices Psychiatry near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Psychiatrists.