A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Opremcak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Opremcak is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Opremcak
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Opremcak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Opremcak, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Opremcak graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Opremcak has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen M Opremcak MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Colleen M. Opremcak practice?
- Dr. Colleen Opremcak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Colleen Opremcak practices Psychiatry near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Psychiatrists.