Dr. Colleen Reisz MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Overland Park, KS

February 17th, 2014
Very dysfunctional office from the front desk clear back to the doctor!!!

November 9th, 2013
Rude office staff and they don't return calls
Dr Reisz was amazing! The staff I have had to talk to though were the absolute worst ever. I'm not exaggerating. Tammy is off the charts the worst. It is beyond me to have someone in a setting such as this be so rude. They really need to either clean house and bring better individuals in or discipline those who are making it a bad environment. Loved dr Reisz but am considering a different derm so I don't have to tolerate how I have been treated anymore. It shouldn't take 2 wks to get a call back and when you call to follow up you shouldn't have to jump through hoops or let someone talk to you like that when you're a paying patient!

March 29th, 2012
Excellent doctor, HORRIBLE OFFICE STAFF! Front desk staff is rude and vindictive. Wait times unacceptable.

December 8th, 2011
AWESOME Dr. Colleen Reisz
This was one of the best experiences of my life. FINALLY, a doctor who treated me with respect for my hair loss issue. I knew there was something wrong but other doctors -- especially other dermatologists -- just dismissed my concern. Dr. Reisz is extremely knowledgeable about the exact nature of hair loss -- and WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT. I also mentioned my insomnia and difficulty losing weight in spite of rigorous exercise and she addressed this as well. I brought in my extensive blood testings, which she took the time to read over and consider. Her full attention was on my visit. I would say she spent at least 15 minutes with me. It was the very first time a doctor -- out the 12 doctors I have seen over the past 15 years for the hair loss issue -- she was the first one who performed a physical examination of my hair and scalp to see for herself how much hair loss and what type of hair loss I am having. She explained everything thoroughly to me and used full medical terms, not talking down to me. That's fine if I have to look up some of the terms later. I was just so relieved to be believed for the first time, she listened and responded. Wow. She even laughed at one of my joking comments. She's a very well-rounded person, I feel, but it's obvious also that she's extremely intelligent and experienced. She discussed treatment options with me, answered my questions thoroughly. I left there feeling I was treated like an equal and important person, even though I have to admit -- my problem is NOT as big as someone with skin cancer, bless them! Still, hair loss is a symptom, as are insomnia and stubborn weight problems. Kansas City is extremely fortunate to have this fine doctor. The waiting room was full -- just more proof to me that I made a fortunate choice. I did have to wait a couple of months for a first appointment. Others who have priority issues SHOULD go before me, I'm fine with that.

October 14th, 2010
Impossible to get in.
This doctor has a four month wait to get in--even when I needed to see her about possible skin cancer. When I finally got the appointment, she came in, looked at all my moles, then told me to come back in two years. No questions, no consideration. The only good thing about this doctor is that she is extremely attractive and has wonderful skin, so she's a great advertisement for her own services.