A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Sam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Sam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Sam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Health Services Research
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sam graduated from Boston University . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan