Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Colleen Sam
Dr. Colleen Sam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX, with other offices in Arlington, TX and Arlington, TX. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sam is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas, Parkland Memorial Hospital and Baylor Scott and White Medical Center White Rock. Dr. Sam has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Colleen Sam has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Colleen Sam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.
Dr. Mihaela Kruger
Arlington, TX 0 mi10
Dr. Michael Ferry
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Arlington, TX 0 mi31
Dr. Rebecca Greco
Arlington, TX 0 mi11